Hi everyone,
harini i busy kemas rumah and i bought barang basah from tiktok sebab esok i akan hosting my first housewarming. I invite my mom and siblings to come over. I ajak jugak makcik i yang i pernah duduk rumah dia 2 tahun. Buat masa sekarang i tak ada kemewahan boleh bagi my mom. Duduk dengan dia cuma 3 tahun i still cant communicate with her well. Yang i tahu i dapat gaji i transfer duit. Being an eldest daughter you used to be alone most of the time. You have bottle up feelings. I cant help that. Kadang kadang lagi senang luahkan benda dekat strangers yang tak tahu sangat pasal hidup kita . Because to me they dont care and they will forget.
sebenarnya ada banyak benda yang i dengar lately. A few people already reach out to me. I understand that maybe you truly wants to check up on me. I am fine. I am totally fine. Kalau ada benda yang i refuse nak jawab ke or you nampak i sedih dekat social media ke
trust me ... it just me overthinking about my future je
i cuma burn out kerja. I taknak nampak manusia tak bersyukur dengan apa Allah bagi. I bersyukur sangat cuma i cant deny that this job cost me my inner peace. Dulu mungkin i nak sangat jadi corporate girl. Ada my own desk. Nak kurus cantik. Ootd cantik cantik
now i just want a simple happy life. I still want to earn money but i want to do business and writing. Kita ni Allah cipta untuk beribadah and i want to plan my daily activities based on waktu solat . You know what i want ? I just want to have a simple business dekat mall it can be like small store yang jual makanan. I wanted to have few staff and i nak jual retort food ke or my own cafe maybe? Then i can go masjid , pergi usrah ke, dengar talk. Between maghrib and isyak i teringin nak ada time just for me and Allah . Baca quran. Just how arwah opah ajar i dulu. Kalau ada readers yang baca jangan fikir i alim sangat tau. Jawapannya tak and belum lagi. Tapi tak salah kan ada cita cita macam tu? I still manusia biasa yang masih suka buat benda random tapi under control la. I masih introvert weirdo yang cuba jadi manusia yang at least kalau werdo pun biarlah jadi weirdo beriman HAHAHAHA.
i've accepted long time ago i will never be anyone cup of tea . But i want to be my own cup of tea.
Prioritizing my inner peace and hopefully i get to be beautiful too. Maybe not as beautiful as those young girls out there but just simply my version of beautiful. Imagine a happy una with size xs .. awww. i will be over the moon. Until that day come i gotta commit . InshaAllah. i tak ada nak prove dekat siapa siapa pun. I just do this for me. For this little version of me yang still hopeful, my childlike spirit. I am a fun person underneath because of her.
yang selalu bagi i semangat dalam diam doakan kebaikan untuk i regardless we know each or not,
thank you . semoga semua benda yang baik baik berbalik pada korang jugak. Banyak benda yang terjadi sepanjang setahun ni ada yang i rasa better i keep it to myself. Only a few people that i trust know. Those that i trust wont blab about this . one of it is my trainer. It just slip when i talk to him yesterday. I tak cerita banyak takut member trauma. That is the last thing i want to do in this world. Traumatizing others with my problems. The other would be none other than my cousin bella. She is far away from me . Haihhh i tak sempat nak rindu dia jugak sebab almost everyday she will send me reels . Japan japan
ya sayangku bella. I kena kurus la cepat cepat. At least kalau jadi pergi japan biarlah aku lawa sikit kan?
even i masih takut naik flights. I google 6 ke 8 jam kan flight to japan? Those hours percayalah i takkan tidur i akan baca yassin sepanjang flight. Bila la ketakutan naik flight i ni akan hilang? Bukan tak pernah naik tapi everytime i naik i memang akan panic attack. I remember my flight to jakarta dulu. Mat salleh kat sebelah i gelak gelak siot betullah. I harap kalau jadi la plan kitorang bella takkan annoyed =')
someone pernah cakap dekat i...
una kalau nak mati dalam rumah boleh mati.
Ya tahu... i cant help it! i hope i can find cure for this =')
okay lah korang i nak kena siap pergi beli barang for house warming . I hope everyone will get a wonderful october . Whatever that you guys want and wish for may be granted by Allah
May this October you bloom like flowers
okay tu jelah for now.
till then
Love,
Una Mn

No comments:
Post a Comment