January 12, 2017

2017 so called misson and a fun day out with mr paco.






dear diary ..


yesterday was quite a fun day out. my boyfriend decided to watch two movies instead of one. we watched the rival and allied. the review? i must say these two movie carries too much emotions and quite heavy for me. but still thank you for asking me out . after the movie he took me to the garden klcc and i swear to god yesterday was the first time i lay my foot on klcc garden in the nightime. so we decided to snap some beautiful picture of that building.  he is quite romantic and sassy for an outgoing and mysterious guy.


i am a sucker for picture and video so i won't let that chance slip away. so here is my humble picture from my decent iphone 7.




i'm not good with angle so.. hahaha XD

my boyfriend get himself a new kick which makes me want to get one for me too. that new kicks looks nice tho. i must get one since i am already started hitting the gym this month.



and to my gym  pal thank you for helping me out . i guess it is a good start for me to balance my both diet and exercise routine. 


since i'll be quite free until march i thought this is a good opportunity for me to really set my path, getting focus and get in shape in a proper way , and monitor it on daily basis..


but let's not just talk about it shall we?



may the odds be ever with my favour.

love 

una mn




No comments: