August 29, 2023

Handbag Lv from Husband

 


hi guys.. 

actually i contemplating whether i should post this or not.  this is something i never expect from him . not at this moment.  people that close to me know i have a certain fav designer bag. however i chose not to buy it because i find that with the amount of that money i can use it for our future home . we are only a year away from moving out from this place so yeah the amount of money we need is huge and to buy a bag that cost me thounsands?  NO....




but my man being so kind. he got me one from Lv. and it matches my Lv card holder that i bought for myself as birthday present (from me to me) on may.  



this collection just launched this year. the neo noe bb . recently i watched the unboxing of this handbag

and my husband sit next to me. i check in several places for fun but this bag sold out. 


idk how he get this bag . but he just did. he didnt bring me along tho. so yeah. he put in the bonnet of our car. i drove back to my mom house , and he surprised me with it infront of my own mother. l


thank you sayang . he bough two bag. one for me, one for his mom. his mom got the neverfull damier.

i got this one. <3



this bad actually small. i love bigger bag but since it matches my lv card holder . why not?


sorry la guys i tak pandai ambik gambar. 
kalau dekat pinterest belum ada lagi bag ni. sebab it is new. 

memang ada neo noe bb before this cuma tali dia lain la.

dulu i minat yang ni . yang warna pink tu



tapi tak apa. i boleh je beli strap pink ni if i want. dapat ni pun dah alhamdulillah



macam i cakap i contemplating nak post. tapi sebab i nak appreciate his effort.
actually i am being extra cautious sebab sihir ain ni bahaya kan.
i ada dengar ceramah cakap kalau ada benda yang boleh takdir,

sihir ain ni boleh memotong takdir . hadis riwayat imam muslim.


so guys... if ada benda yang i post dekat blog ni buat iri hati, dengki please dont be.

ini rezeki saya. semoga ALLAH murahkan rezeki kita semua.


apa saya ada semua Allah  bagi pinjam.



syukur alhamdulillah.


ada jugak i pernah cakap dengan kawan i , i takut jugak sihir ain ni even apa i ada cuma biasa biasa.

dia kata buat apa takut,kalau takut jangan post.

macam nilah.. cara kita menghargai apa kita ada berbeza. 
ada orang suka diam. ada orang suka post.

i tak banyak kawan . i suka post bukan sebenarnya untuk bagi orang dengki, kagum  cuma untuk diri sendiri. 

sebab tu la sekarang i kurangkan post benda orang bagi dekat i  dekat tiktok because my tiktok is not private but my instagram is.

so only my friends and family are there. i feel safe to post there.

limiting access is not selfish i guess?


secara jujur i teringin jugak nak jadi content creator macam youtuber 
get extra money from social media.

tapi to be publicly known  people will tend to invade your personal space.

judging your every action and mistakes

digging your past life.  tbh, i dont think i can live like that.

maybe do an anonymous youtube will be fun?


okay guys  i doa siapa yang baca blog i dilimpahkan kurniaan rezeki 

till then 



ttyl

 una mn







No comments: