March 21, 2017

stress and make up haul (kinda) x (hidup kena chill)




well hello.

it's been a while. i've gone through a hell tiring month. a lot happened this month. i met an accident which is pretty bad because it is causing injury and change my face  fracture a bit. tons works to do make me feels like i need to have my own treat . like an emotion treatment.



after recovered, i went to spa to relax my body muscle and ease my back pain which i got from that accident. and later i bought a few make up stuff in which i have been eyeeing for a quite sometimes
.


*drumroll*

actually i am purchased tarte a few weeks ago together with my tarte mascara and white fibre. and that sweet
peach glow i purchased it last week.

i bought a special mini make up bag for that expensive make up since you know my current make up bag
messing up already. with all stuff eyeliner tertumpah whatsoever.
haha. -_-'

today i went to sephora again to find these two, which as expected 
out of stock. last week i purchased the melted chochlate milkshake in tube
as you can see in the background, because that is the only colour
that is quite similar to these two. if you guys happened to go to sephora you'd know.
these melted lip matte from too faced in code "cool girl" and "sell out" always
out of stock. which is not only my favourite but also a make up artist and popular among famous instagrammers .so i get the hype.but still
sephoraaaa why don't you restock ???? 
it is been 3 month since i discovered this lip matte and i still cannot get one of those.
the colour is ah ma-zing guys.!! like wow, why didn't know you exist?
why didn't i found you earlier?


and this is the only thing i purchased today because i need a new brush for my peach pallete.
and my review for a peach pallete?

amazing as well.

this is the go to colour for every ocassion. i am a big fans of a sweet look make up.
if you know me personally you'd never find me wearing a crazy colour on my face.

less is more right?





i felt relieved after all. despite of my life being off track these days, i just find every little things that could make me happy again. since my boyfriend and i working in the same place we can't really hang out often. so yeah, make up is the answer!!! (tetiba).

to girls out there who had 4 hours sleep a day and got a sleepy face like mine , do not hesitate to spend a bit of your money to buy make up.

it not too pricey la. it is for your own good.it is for your face.


lelaki ni kan cakap je tak suka perempuan make up, tapi cuba kau tengok bila hijabster pakai make up cantik cantik muka glowing glowing lalu, mesti kepala pusing 180 darjah.


tak percaya? haha 

it doesn't matter your boyfriend/fiance/husband jenis loyal ke tak, tapi memandang benda cantik adalah fitrah. jadi jagalah diri anda.


eventhough i gemuk, (i tengah cuba kurus okay), i believe in what i did.and i did it for my own good.because my confident level is like astahfirullahalzim sister... 

haha , so yeah. i wear it for my confident level. tak salah kan?

just something sweet that i ate tonight. craving satisfied! XD


your day could be stressful from work load  and sucking up most of your energy and positive vibe.
but still you need to get through the shit and live your life.

akhir kata?

hidup kena chill


ttyl.
una







No comments: