December 29, 2016

day out with mr paco and make up wishlist




ola people.


yesterday was a  really really happy day for me.  my boyfriend a. k. a mr paco asked me on a date. 
at first it is kinda awkward since i am not familiar with klcc. we're watching assassin creeds since he is a big fan of that game. i'm just cool with that ya know since i am also into that genre
. after the movie, we're hanging around shop after shop.  the sale made me losing my mind.. 


LUCKILY,... I AM NOT GETTING MY PAY CHEQUE YET.



LUCKILY... MR PACO WAS THERE. HE TOLD ME TO CONTROL MY "NAFSU" A BIT.


and then i treat him dinner at my fav korean restaurant. He continuosly joking to leave since he's not a fan of korean food..  he eat slowly and i swear to god i can see he's chewing his food with teary eyes. Oh my man.. how tolerable you are. sorry  XD 


thanks for the date boo. i am truly appreciate that.


later on i go to sephora. god gracious.. there are so many things i'd love to have. 

and surprisingly my boyfriend asked me

" highlighter tak nak?" 
i was like.. 


"how did you know that??" wow... 


so this is a make up list that i want.


a tarte pallete
naked 3 pallete


and the rest would be skincare products . i also decided to start consume vitamin c since i am getting older. fix my eyebrows a bit and also my jaw. 


this means... CASH MONEY NEEDED FAM....



let's just say i can't wait for my bonus. may the family retreat goes well


may everything i ever wish coming in my way. 

AMIN.




No comments:

Result Level D dah keluar !!!