November 21, 2016

Feeling lost and the grumpy "fat" cat



Dear diary
Life kinda hard these days. I feel lost. 
I lost my bestfriend. Yes, you. You are my bestfriend.
My boyfriend and my love one. 

Only god know how important you are to me.
I am trying my best to stop bothering you. 
I am happy to see you today.

Eventhough with a long face of yours.
Honey, what is wrong? Why you look so angry 
And grumpy? 

I want to see you smile like you usually do.
Just smile baby. Smile ;)

And oh i am also starting my diet okay honey boo.
And guess what? 
I lost 3kg in a week! 
You can't really see it because it just a small figure.


I know you might not read this. But if you
Happen to read this .. so this is my update.

Cause it is just my habit to talk to you ,
I just can't let go of that habit.

I want to hear your story too. 
I miss your happy voices,your laugh and
Story.  


So what is new thing on your collection this week?
As a shoppaholic guy you might get a new thing
This week. 

I notice you are getting thinner. I can't really see
Your fat belly.


I am predicting myself to reach 60kg by the end of this december.
I need your moral support, love. 








No comments: