November 3, 2016

legit crying for you buddy. ( i miss my phone already) :(


dear diary 
i am having a quite emotional day lately.. or to be precise. today..


i lost my 2 years "bestfriend". he's gone forever! :(  my old and decent iphone finally rest in peace.
well rested buddy! you'll be missed!!! :(

i cried at my workplace just now. this pain is just unbearable. i know i am not a good owner, but you kept my memories back in two years. you've captured most of my best instagram photos, videos. 
you make my works easier. i love you pal . i do love you.*burst into tears once again*


tomorrow i gonna get a new phone. i might love him as well, but you'll always got a special place in my heart.always.



this year probably a biggest turning point in my life. my phone die, my old buddy momo (my old  laptop) also die.so i already bought a new laptop in august,so new phone coming up soon. not to mention i also got a new boyfriend this year. i mean he's not really a boyfriend. but he know i love him. and i don't even know what type of relationship that we have right now because it's confusing. all i can say, he respect my feeling for him that's all.


p/s: tired of crying... so what colour of my new baby should be? 





update
Welcome Iphone 7

No comments: